Submitted by fabio on Mon, 2009-07-06 16:05.
I just completed upgrading this website to Drupal 6.
The procedure went fine, even if I had to install some "still in development" modules. Notably the image module still doesn't have a stable 6.x version.
As the theme I'm using is a custom one created by myself, I also needed to convert it from 5.x to 6.x. The conversion has been pretty simple, just some minor changes as my theme is pretty simple.
With the theme upgrade I also did some minor tweaks to the theme. I revised the header making it a little bit more usable: I'm interested in hearing what you think about it.
So.. it seems that everything went fine. Anyway, if you find any problem with this site, please let me know. Thanks!